Friday, August 10, 2007

491


491 is the number of playable working games on the system as of today. I added a couple more over the last few days, but now they have to look like pretty good games to make the cut.

I also started culling out some of the stuff that's just way too old to be much fun. There's still a bunch of old atari black and white things on there that just don't make the cut anymore, but still working my way through the game list to see what's worth keeping.

I've got snaps for all games now, and check the roms to be sure they're working before they get loaded in.

Interesting note .. I found another incarnation of push-push called Sel Feena whatever the heck that means.

And now I suppose one of these days I'll have to explain why i find that so interesting, if the first link doesn't explain it all.

fyi re: pushpush.net .. the online flash version doesn't actually play anymore. I need to re-write it and re-build the db before it will function. but that's another story.

No comments: