Friday, August 3, 2007

50xx and bit torrent

Time for another update.. I've been busy playing games all week and haven't had time to post. I guess that's a good thing.

I downloaded a more recent romset via bit torrent, which gives me a grand installed total of 1540 .. of which 819 were working.

Wow.. bit of a bitch to scroll through that with a joystick ... but what the hell.

And now .. as of tonite .. I have 821 games working .. having finally tracked down and installed the elusive "54xx.bin" sound file. The only thing left to get more recent games going is the even more elusive and reclusive "50xx.bin"

New games now working: GALAGA YaaaY.. FINALLY .. and pole position also. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in the same boat. Did you ever find the dag nabbin file?

Al said...

yes, I did. It's available. look around.