Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ordered!

Parts ordered! Whoo hoo! (no, just chose not to look at the bank account til next month. I'll be too busy in the garage to go do anything anyway.)

Now I can spend the next few days and the weekend getting the control panel box together.

Just wait around for the big box o parts to show up at the office .. .yum

I still have to go dig around for the leaf switches for the old joystick, but I came across them at one point when I was researching parts supplies.

Personal day off work ... Had to get rabie shots for the dog, go shopping, and various other odds n ends.

Saw a nice show at the Schnitz last night for my birthday: Lyle Lovett, Joe Ely, John Hiatt, and Guy Clark. I realized how old I must be when I mentioned that I'd been listening to Joe Ely for 25 years ...

No comments: